$9800 - $19,800
The Artec Eva holds the title for best 3d scanner under $50,000 by ireviews.com. Extremely fast scanning at 16 frames per second (FPS) and is highly accurate with 100 micron point accuracy.
Large field of view that is great for scanning large objects (car? YUP!) This is ideal for any professional looking for fast, accurate scans of large parts. Color not important? Get the best scanner for even less, Eva Lite starts at only $9800, full color Eva, $19,800.
Artec Space Spider
New Equipment Digest awarded Artec Space Spider innovation winner of 2016. True portability in a high precision device. 50 micron accuracy or better, high resolution of 100 microns, the Space Spider is the easiest to use and fasted 3D scanner on the market to capture intricate details for part validation or reverse engineering.
Need to scan large parts and small intricate parts? We've got you covered, ask about our GREAT discounts on our bundles that include Space Spider, you can save over $8,000 right now! And... Artec Space Spider captures in full color.
- 60 FPS (yes, 80, if you thought Eva was fast at 16... wait 'till you see this!!).
- 100 micron accuracy to meet or beat the Artec Eva.
- UNTETHERED- thats right, built in screen, and battery for wireless scanning anywhere you need to capture- GAME-CHANGER.
- Resolution that rivals the Space Spider at 250 microns, fast, large items + fine feature detail.
Need to scan an automobile, airplane or even a FOOTBALL FIELD quickly? Artec Ray is at your beck and call. scan up to 110m away with this professional lidar scanner. Artec Ray is the fastest and most precise wide area scanner available today. Enjoy sub-millimeter accuracy over long range scans.
When ultimate precision is needed, pair the Artec Ray with one of our handheld scanners to combine 100 micron, or even 50 micron accuracy in the areas that demand precision within the wide area data that was captured by the Artec Ray. If you have extremely large items and are wondering if Artec Ray is a good fit... let us help you out. YES, we CAN do it with Ray!!!
- Completely automatic scanning via rotarty table.
- 10 micron point accuracy.
- Resolution (point spacing)- 0.29 micron.
- Scanning volume (mm) 90 x 60 x 60.
- Automatic Calibration.
- Automated quality control and great for reverse engineering even the most intricate pieces.
- Scan in the award winning Artec Studio and combine with data from other Artec handheld devices like Space Spider.